Sunday, February 26, 2012

Welcome To WebPlex's Blog Spot

Thank you for stopping by. This site is a satellite of WebPlex where we can post conversations and remarks relevant to the content on WebPlex.

For those of you who haven't been following our developments, I'd like to share with you a new comprehensive review site called Target Reviews.  Be sure to read our current review on the Omron Body Fat Analyzer.  This review is exciting because it's the first review by a guest reviewer - Josh Parker.

I've also initiated my mentoring program to help people learn internet marketing. Right now there is no charge for this program and I'm looking for people that are sincere in building legitimate online businesses. I do not endorse spam of any kind, nor do I endorse any of the dozens of scams intended to game the Google search engine algorithm. I believe if you give Google what it wants, then Google will treat you right.  The only requirement for this program is the willingness to learn and work.

My first student, Jennifer Rhee, has just finished her first micro niche website Home Remedy for Acid Reflux. She did a great job on her first website! Please take a moment to check it out at http://homeremedyforacidreflux.net.

If you'd like to make money writing reviews for Target Reviews, or if you'd like to become part of my mentoring group, please contact me on the Target Reviews contact page.

Sincerely,

Bruce A. Walker
DataPlex Technologies

No comments:

Post a Comment